General Plastics Corporation was founded in 1945 and was a leader in the Christmas Industry. GP Designs, Inc. was formed in 2003 by the top management team of General Plastics. David and Sandy Loer purchased the assets and created their own vision for GP Designs to adapt to a new business atmosphere.
Since it’s formation, GP Designs’ directive has been quality and customer service. To enhance the Christmas displays, a powder coating company was purchased in 2005. In 2008 a 60,000 sq. ft. building was purchased to house both companies. To add another line of products, a CNC Machine was purchased in 2015.
All of GP’s employees are dedicated everyday to giving their customers the best quality product and best customer service available.